You are the PGO!
Every Crocker Farm family is a member of the Parent & Guardian Organization (PGO). The PGO maintains this website as well as a facebook page to keep families informed about townwide, school, and PGO events.
The PGO’s mission is to enhance our children’s educational and social experiences by:
- Planning events that bring us together as a community.
- Fundraising for equipment, supplies, school events, field trips, teacher stipends, and more.
Main PGO Events for 2018-2019:
(Events may be added or changed during the calendar year, and we welcome any new ideas!)
- Sept: Election Day Primary Bake Sale; Welcome Back Pizza Party; Open House
- Oct: Cooperative Field Day; Family Portrait Sessions
- Nov: Month of Giving; Election Day Bake Sale; Math Night; Winter Clothing Drive
- Dec: Barnes & Noble Book Fair; Coupon Book Sale
- Jan: Deans Beans Coffee Sale; Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration;
- Feb: Crocker at the Quarters Family Night; Penny Jar Competition
- March: Pie Day Party; Spring Gift Card Sale
- April: Staff Appreciation Event; T-Shirt Competition and Sale
- May: Crocker Culture Party; Book Swap; Flower and Spring Bulb Sale
- June: Ice Cream Social; Competitive Field Day; Senior Supper; 6th Grade Breakfast; 6th Grade Graduation
- Aug: Grounds Day
PGO Officials for the 2018-2019 School Year:
Paula Lima-Jones, Co-Chair
Amanda Robertson, Co-Chair
Lana Fiala, Treasurer
Farah Ameen, Communications Director