You are the PGO!
Every Crocker Farm family is a member of the Parent & Guardian Organization (PGO). The PGO maintains this website as well as a facebook page to keep families informed about townwide, school, and PGO events.
The PGO’s mission is to enhance our children’s educational and social experiences by:
- Planning events that bring us together as a community.
- Fundraising for equipment, supplies, school events, field trips, teacher stipends, and more.
Main PGO Events for 2019-2020:
(Events may be added or changed during the calendar year, and we welcome any new ideas!)
- Sept: Welcome Back Picnic; Fall Flower Sale
- Oct: Cooperative Field Day; Family Portrait Sessions; Back-to-School Night
- Nov: Month of Giving; Math Night; Winter Clothing Drive
- Dec: Barnes & Noble Book Fair; Coupon Book Sale
- Jan: Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration; Warm Up Soup Night
- Feb: Family Night at the Quarters; Dean’s Beans Coffee Sale
- March: Spring Flower and Bulb Sale; Primary Bakesale
- April: Science Night; Staff Appreciation Lunch; T-Shirt Sale
- May: Crocker Culture Party; Book Swap
- June: Competitive Field Day; Senior Supper; 6th Grade Breakfast and Graduation
PGO Officials for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Amanda Robertson, Co-Chair
Paula Lima-Jones, Co-Chair
Jennie Riley, Treasurer