Grade parents work with their child’s teachers and the PGO. Grade parents might help with a classroom with a project, assist with communications between parents and wrangle volunteers. Grade parents are also responsible for helping organize events specific to their grade:
- Kindergarten and First Grade: Winter Coat and Clothing Drive (November)
- Second and Third Grades: Staff Appreciation Event (April)
- Fourth and Fifth Grade: Book Swap (May)
- Fifth Grade: Senior Supper (June), Sixth Grade Graduation Breakfast (June)
- Sixth Grade: Yearbook (yearlong), 6th Grade Class Trip (May/June), Graduation Ceremony (June)
We welcome help from ANY parent or guardian who would like to join in! If you would like to volunteer as a grade parent or in another capacity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.