COVID Vaccines: Where Can You Get Your Shot?
The Amherst Bangs Center clinic site will continue operations into June. Starting Tuesday, June 1, the options below will be provided. If you have questions, please contact Public Health at 413-259-3077
Available Vaccine by Appointment:
- J&J (All days)
- 2nd dose Pfizer (All days)
- 2nd dose Moderna (Only available on Mondays)
- Registration can be completed here: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/townofamherst
Walk-In Clinic Times:
- Mondays 3 – 5 p.m. (No clinic on Memorial Day, Monday, May 31)
- Thursdays 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Saturday, June 19 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- If you are specifically seeking a Moderna dose, please plan your visit for Mondays only.
- People aged 12 and older who live, work, or study in Massachusetts can now get vaccinated.
- If you are uninsured, you can still receive a vaccine. The vaccine is free – there is no cost to you. Vaccine sites may request documentation, but you are not required to have it to receive the vaccine and you cannot be denied access to the vaccine for not having ID. Documentation is not required to be vaccinated. Sites will NOT ask for proof of immigration status. Any data collected for the COVID-19 vaccination program may only be used for public health purposes – not for civil, criminal, nor immigration enforcement.
- Amherst Homebound Individuals Vaccine Program Amherst & Pelham may also call (413) 259-3060
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccine Finder Tool
- Preregistration Form for Massachusetts COVID-19 Vaccines
- UMass Amherst Vaccine Clinic
- Eastfield Mall, Springfield
- Northampton Vaccine Clinic
- CVS Pharmacy
- PVTA Service Area Vaccine Locations and Bus Routes