We can ALWAYS use a hand! There are lots of ways to volunteer and help at Crocker Farm. Many of the school’s great events and activities would not be possible without volunteers, and volunteering for even an hour or two makes a difference and helps our school.
There are several ways to sign up to help.
- Print out the paper version of the volunteer form (link to volunteer form here) and return it to the school
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you’d like to get involved.
- Fill out and submit the online Volunteer Form
- Sign up through the following “Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets“
This page is updated frequently, so if you don’t see something that interests you, please check back with us soon!
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
- January 6 & 7:
Crocker Farm will be co-hosting the annual Ski and Skate Sale with the Amherst Historical Society. This is a great opportunity to get new and gently used items for winter activities. We are looking for volunteers to help set up and staff the sale. Ski and Skate Sign Up Here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4ca9ac22a5fa7-skiand
In prior years Crocker Farm children have helped—this is a great family activity.
- February 2 and April 6:
The PGO is working on two Thursday-evening community events that will provide opportunities for parent education around what the Crocker team is doing to support our kids’ social/emotional growth. Food will be provided. We will also have childcare (a movie and math games). We will send out more details in January.
- There will be a PGO meeting on Tuesday, January 18, at 7:30 to review our spring activities and work on community building. We are particularly looking for volunteers to help with the Crocker Farm Yearbook. If you are interested please email email@example.com