PGO Leadership Positions Open for 2022-23 School Year
Dear Crocker Families,
Looking ahead to the 2022-23 school year, we are seeking volunteers for a few PGO leadership positions. The time commitment is not huge—and it helps you stay involved in the Crocker Farm community. Please check out the list and descriptions below. We already have a co-chair candidate and a parent taking over the blog! Please join our meeting on Feb. 28 for more information.
PGO Volunteer Jobs:
- Co-chairs: Work with Mr. Shea and Ms. Smith on all the ways that PGO supports the school, plan/organize events and volunteers, talk with families about the needs and interests of the school community. Annual events that PGO organizes include Welcome Back Pizza Party, Winter Coat Swap, Book Fair, Book Swap, and Crocker Culture Night.
- Treasurer: Track all fundraising and expenses, write checks and order items requested by teachers and staff, reconcile the finances monthly, provide information to ARPS PGO for annual taxes.
- Communications/Social Media: Update the PGO website, Facebook, Instagram.
- Fundraising: write/send fundraising emails, lead a fundraising effort, solicit donations from local businesses.
- General Volunteers: Take the lead on a new idea or event (examples: Outdoor Movie Night and Volunteer Days in 2021)
Farah & Jennie